Friday, January 27, 2012

Stollen Scones


So…who has some Komplt Stollen Mix 22065 left?! I know there are a few of you out there who ordered a bag or two too many, just in case we ran out, or you ran out or you got a run on stollen this year. Well, the good news is, you can get it out of your storage closet, or freezer, or garage or off your floor. There’s a great recipe I love to share with people around this time of year. It’s basically Stollen scones, it’s still close enough to the time of year people expect Stollen to remember how delicious it is, it is a MUCH more reasonable size for all those people who are still following their New Year’s Resolution (over achievers) and it’s a great way for you to use up some potentially left over stuff taking up shelf room. Click here for the recipe and don’t forget…dust with Sweet New Snow 03060. Maybe not quite as much, but at least a sprinkle on top so people recognize it in its new form! Fortunately, I still have one loaf I made over the winter holiday in my freezer. I think I’ll take it out and enjoy it this weekend! 

PS. I couldn't find a picture of the small scones, so this will have to serve as a delicious reminder! Looks amazing, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment